controlling patience

GOD's been teaching me big time lately about patience and giving up control. It's so strange how people grasp for control, when they have none! I believe that I have no control over situations. GOD has planned for every choice I have and am to make. HE knows all things before they happen. So why do I grasp for something that's not there? I want to be in GOD's will every step. If I had control, I'd screw it up. But I keep grasping. It's sick and wrong, really.

So how does one stop? How do we just hand over the reigns? And how do we become patient for HIS will to rain down upon us? How do I let go of my fears, anticipation and desires? I know I have to. I know it's necessary for me to grow. I want to be pleasing to HIM. I want to bring HIM praise. So why is it so hard to let go?

Comments

Popular Posts