**mood:still sleepy..newly amazed
**noise:my work monitor buzzing...it's really annoying

i had bad heartburn throughout my pregnancy with Jorai. which was strange seeing that i never had heartburn before. i didn't even know that's what it was until late may. i just realized that for the first time in 4 months, i have heartburn again. although i still hate it, the continual burn on my sternum feels like an old friend. i really am pregnant again, aren't i?

in other news, i had a patient give me a hug today when i told her that i was pregnant again. that was cool. i love my job. so many of my patients are really wonderful to work with.

in the last bit of news...today is the first day that i've worked 2 days in a row since may. i'm exhausted. i'm appreciating my husband in exuberant amounts right now.

Comments

Popular Posts