survey

i'm not a fan of surveys.  let me just get that out there.  i think they're silly. i used to like them, but then myspace hit and everyday there's a new one and they just bother me.  so i don't do them, i don't read them...BUT  i love my friend beth and she tagged me to do this.  so out of love for her, i will post this one and only survey thing...don't worry.  i'm not tagging anyone.

the rules are:
1) Link to the person who tagged you (I did above).
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

so here i go...

1. i loathe doing the dishes.  i am the primary dish washer and i must admit, there's a bit of frustration with it.  they're never ending.  never.  as much of a environmentalist as i am, i still want to brake all of my dishes and just use paper. on the same token, i love having a clean house but hate to clean.  i have major problems, i know!

2. ever since i was a child i dreamed of being a mother.  and ever since i can remember, i thought that i'd never be able to be a mother.  losing Jorai and now being pregnant again has really scared me.

3. i don't take crap from anyone.  i don't know why.  but i don't.  i wish i could a bit more.  i wish i could let things slide off me, but there's just something in me that can't back down.  if someone pushes against me, i push back.  some days, i wish i wasn't like that.

4. i'm a food and coffee snob.  not that i won't eat something someone gives me, because i'm a strong believer that that's rude.  but if i had my choice of drip coffee or driving 15 miles for an americano.  i'd drive.

5. i love cooking and helping others.  i love surprising and buying gifts for people.  when i'm at a store i always think 'this person would love that!'  i think about getting it but rarely do because i'm not sure if our friendship is at 'that' level.  i'm insecure that way.

6. i'm unbelievably insecure.  i try not to let it show, but i am.  i worry what people think of me, which is silly.  i feel a lot of people don't get me, which again, is silly.  i feel i'm not witty or intelligent or pretty or good enough.  which i know is silly.  i want to break that cycle with my children.  

Comments

Awww! you did that silly survey for me! thanks lovey!

Popular Posts