baby kicks

kix was pretty quiet yesterday at work.  all day i kept really trying to feel movement, but most of the time my belly was still.  it was starting to make me nervous.  i was thinking about running into the er for an ultrasound.  but then i came home and ate dinner.  with the massive cancer sore i have on the side of my tongue, there's not much i can eat...so i had a bowl of yogurt w/ granola and 2 blueberry muffins.  after i ate, i laid down and started counting kicks.  as usual, kix produced 10 movements in under 15 minutes.  all night kix was active and this morning as i type, i feel swirl after swirl.  

sometimes i wonder if my child has outgrown their surroundings and so he can't move as much as he wants.  and then all it takes is for my skin to stretch or my uterus or whatever to grow for him to get his move on.  all i know is kix was pretty quiet yesterday and today is swirling around like a banshee.  crazy kix.  i can't wait to meet you!  are you really going to be as crazy as your movements make you out to be?   this will be a very interesting journey!

Comments

Popular Posts