the beginning

So, I figured since I spend so much time reading other people’s blogs...maybe I should get on the ball and start my own. Things are all discombobulated in my life right now anyway...why don’t I place it all on the web, right?

My boss sucks. I’m sure you can feel my pain. But there is a bright side! :) I’ve resigned and my last day is the end of April. Finally. I’ve been looking forward to this for 2 years now! So now I get to start over and meet new people. Crazy really. You start to feel really comfortable in a place and them blamo...you’ve got to start over again. But it will be great. I’ll miss my friends, but it will be great to start something new.

Why am I telling you this?? It’s all about trials. Going through the trials GOD places before you and remembering that not only will HE see you through, not only will be give you no trial beyond what you can bear, but when HIS time comes, HE’LL open up other possibilities.

I guess I’m just trying to say is, even though we go through rough times in life that seem to be never ending, GOD will prevail and HE will reward a faithful servant. Don’t give up or give in to mans anger and vindication. Walk with the LORD and be the light in a world of darkness.

1 Peter 1:7

These trials are only to test your faith, to show that it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold – and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold. So if your faith remains strong after being tried by fiery trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.

Comments

Popular Posts