So, I have this little problem. I want to be the doer rather than the supplier. I know there's a time for everything and I need to wait for the door to be opened but I want to go now. Don't get me wrong! I get great joy out of supporting people and organizations and I know GOD uses us all differently. Many ministries would never be able to happen without supporters…but I still ache to be the doer. Is that wrong? I feel joyful that the money I give is changing lives but I'd still like to be the person in the heart of Africa giving food or education to a child or on some bus touring around singing to people about GOD's message, even though I can’t sing. Why is the grass always greener on the other side and why can't I find contentment in just where I am. Where I am is where GOD needs me right now. Why is it so hard to see that at times?

Comments

Popular Posts