feeling le fuz

i'm lost today. had a wave of emotion last night that i just can't seem to let go. i'm not that thrilled about my 4o hr a wk gig but what else should i do? i've been thinking about selling the house and all my junk and boarding a mercy ship. i just don't know. i don't have any answers. the choices i make seem to go no where...i feel like i'm stuck in a reality that doesn't make sense. The puzzle doesn't fit or is missing pieces. I'm trying to be patient and not make any sudden movements but running is in me. I feel like an out of shape sprinter that's itchin for another race. I don't know. My life is like a person going blind. Everything i look at is fuzzy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I completely understand. I was there on August 10th too... check out www.elisabethpod.blogspot.com I am trying to make changes in my life in order to get on a better path... Have you made any headway?
Phoenix Rising said…
my prayers are with you. i go in slumps, some days are fine some days are a bit harder. but we have to remember that we have to go through suffereing to grow and that we may be right where we need to be. We never know when someone may need us, right? at least that's what gets me through some days. that, and apply to a mercy ship. :-) how are you doing?

Popular Posts