humf…

nothing new. been thinking bout what to say but sorriez… nothin comin…guess i'm not suppose to talk right now. nothin new anyway. still learning bout patience n handin ova my wants. an everyday occurrence that's been really kewl to go thru! gentle nudges from GOD. had a great talk with greg d on sunday bout pressure n insecurities n relationships n what hav ya. it was nice to be around him again. a bit o fresh air. started talking about missions and sent my head a spinning for mercy ships again….maybe soon.

love n peace y'all

ooooo…sumpin funny. Juz got the soundtrack from the songcatcher (great movie!) the song quoted above, that I thought was written by the Psalters is actually an old traditional mountain hymn. No one knows who wrote it..kinda kewl tho cause it's on the 1st soundtrack. Psalters changed the words a bit…kewl! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Wayfaring Stranger" is also on the Cold Mountain soundtrack I have. I was gonna mention somethin to ya earlier about that, but it wasn't a big deal, and I kept forgetting. :0)

Popular Posts