lesson's

i realize more everyday how impatient and controlling I am. not controlling of other people but trying to control what happens in my life and when. this past week has been hard. GOD has really been revealing my sin, which is great but scary and a bit shameful. why do I continue to place others above my relationship with GOD? i was talking to a friend last night and she was saying how hard it is for her to be alone. she needs/craves human interaction. when she's not with people, she can't sit still...i crave steve interaction. i crave to be in his presence and in his life. i've been putting it above my relationship with GOD. i need to keep this in check. i can't run to him with all of my joys and sorrows. i need to run to GOD!

once again, noels words have struck me. thank you GOD! i'm not going to go into depths, because you should go check out his site, but he says:

Instead of begging God to come through in some situation, I rely on myself. I spend a lot of time worrying about how

I

am going to make stuff work, not in asking God to intervene.

In addition, I tend to come up with plans and then I ask God to make my plans work. Maybe I need to start asking God to help with the planning part, as well.

hmmmmm…thank you GOD for revealing noels sin, as my sin too. i pray for the strength and passion to place YOU and YOUR wisdom above all else. please forgive my failings.

Comments

Popular Posts