through the darkness, there is GOD

i've been feeling the stress of, well..everything, in my back, shoulders and neck lately and finally shelled out the dinero for a massage the other week. it was painful and awakening. i'm tense. more so than I thought. I was told that even my feet and jaw are tense. but my shoulders are another story, holding so much tension that the muscle stretching over the front of my shoulder is pulling my shoulder forward. i had to do something…so i joined yoga. something i haven't done in 2 years. ive missed it but at the same time, it makes me realize how much I've changed since becoming a believer.

the exercise itself is why i go. it's the one thing that stretches me out and forces my muscles to let go. but the spiel the instructor gives drives me batty. The drawing inward and the bit about the third eye..what's that all about? But all I had to do was look for JESUS and HE was there. In a room filled with questionable beliefs, there HE stood. waiting…and it was cool, the relaxation and silence brought me to a point of deep prayer and submission. it made me realize that if you look past the junk of the world, the lies and deceit and false gods you'll always find One, True GOD. all you have to do is look. seek and ye shall find. knock and the door will be open. Behind the smoky veil of darkness stands the brilliant light of GOD, waiting for you to find HIM.

Comments

Popular Posts