do you ever feel like a complete failure to your folks? maybe it's more like your just invisible and the only time they finally can see your figure through the haze, you've done something wrong? welcome to my relationship with my parents. i know i talk about this a bit too much maybe but it never does cease to amaze me just how non-existent i am. it sucks. all i want is to have a civil relationship with my folks. just one where i don't feel like i'm walking on a glass floor all the time. i hear stories of my friends families and it makes me sad. i'm trying to push away the resentment and bitterness but it seems just i let it go, something knew happens. i know i need to walk with grace and understanding but honestly, all i want to do is stand on the rooftop and yell my guts out. but i know no matter what i say and no matter how loud i get, they'll never hear me.

Comments

Popular Posts