finding it hard 2 avert

I enjoy the internet...my life unfortunately, seems to revolve a bit around it. but I hate it even more. i want to blame the people who place things on the web that i shouldn't be looking at. but i can't. the only person i can blame is myself. sometimes i feel like a drunk trying not to drink, walking through a grocery store and running into the wine section. although i try to keep my eyes from looking towards the wine rack, sometimes i end up there, alone. a drunk surrounded by wine. and once i get there, it's so hard to walk away. as in the internet. so much fun, yet so much danger. as i innocently search and peruse an add may pop up, or a picture may catch my attention and there i am, alone again in the wine isle. This time will I choose to walk away or will I again reach for that bottle?

Comments

Popular Posts