frankinkim

so, i think i need to surrender to the fact that i'm getting old. i woke up on sunday with a super sore neck, thinking that i just slept funky...i was wrong! on monday, let's just say pain. shooting pain through my shoulder and into my chest. never have been stabbed, but i think i may have a gander of how much it hurts. so i went to my doctor and she gave me flexeril. wow! 2 days on that stuff and you literally become a moron. so picture me, standinng all stiff with clouded over, droopy eyes. ohhh yes, i've become frankinstien. and now although i have motion back to my body, i'm still a moron. why am i even trying here at work?

to make the matter worse, i think it all stemmed from trying to pick a picture frame off the floor. when the hanger stuck to the ground, my neck whiplashed back down. ohh yes, i think it's finally time to admit that i'm old. BLASTED

Comments

Popular Posts