prayers needed

maybe i'm a glutton for punishment...but i think i'm more of a dreamer. just hoping things may begin to get better...maybe

my folks and i have a pretty stinky relationship. anyway..my mom and i got together last weekend. i wasn't looking forward to it. honestly, i was dreading it. which sucks because i want to enjoy times with my family. but oh well, that's how it is. but last saturday was different. it was actually enjoyable. she wasn't judging me and making me feel like a complete failure. We laughed and it felt natural, it wasn't hard to enjoy her.

so prayers needed...my folks want to come down again this saturday night, spend the night and leave the next morning. now i got both of them. they could tag team. this is what usually occurs. i'm nervous. wanting things to go well but feeling i'm just putting myself up to fall. i'm taking them to church too...ohhh boy.

whatever prayers you could throw my way, i'd appreciate! thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts