i'm not a huge angelina jolie fan but steve and I saw an amazing movie last weekend, beyond borders

it's about a woman who is compelled to help out in the humanitarian fight in the Ethopia famine and quickly joines the UNHCR. when I first saw the trailer I thought it would suck. but not only did i think it had a good story line, it brought back all the struggles we've had previously in places like Cambodia and Chechnya. it really did a great job putting the UNHCR and world relief organizations on the map with their struggles and at times inability to help people. just a suggestion…go rent this. or, wait form me to by it so you can borrow it. it really was a great movie

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think I will rent this movie this week. Thanks for the suggestion. Nice blog, by the way.

Popular Posts