weekend update

i feel like a new person. i can breath, i have energy and i'm not coughing up tumors any more. I'm so joyful to no longer be sick! the weekend was great. spent friday night with the newmans and saturday afternoon with friends. then bolted back to lansing to catch the psalters play at the wired café. another amazing show. these guys have truly blessed our lives. they are such beautiful souls. they have a few new songs that are completely amazing. go listen to badlands. what an amazing song!

sunday noel gave another amazing message on finances. check out his messages here. such a touchy subject for some…but it was amazing and really got me thinking into how much more I can do/save. be a better servant and steward with my money. it's such a slippery slope for me at times. if I don't give all i can away, i end up blowing it on crap i don't need or hoarding it. and if i give it all away, am i really being a good steward? not preparing for the future isn't good either…anyway, i think it's time to re-look at the finances and pray about it. see where it all leads. but anyway ~ great message noel!

also another great bible study. there are some really great discussions going on. ialways like hearing other people's points of views on things. sometimes we can all get a bit blinded or black and white in our interpretations. it's refreshing to see all the colors come out in other people's interpretations. after the bible study we went to visions to pick up the psalters for a movie night at my place. we saw the constant gardener…I fell asleep in the last 30 minutes…so i'll finish it tonight. but it was just such a blessing to have everyone over at the house. and as i was eating my breakfast this morning, i looked out the window and was stunned to see the massive psalter bus in front of my house. such a cool feeling. we wait so long to hang with our friends that when it happens, ya get all warm and fuzzy. so thanks psalters. it was great seeing ya.

and so another workweek looms ahead of me. let's see what else comes….love and peace to all y'all

Comments

Popular Posts