on the mend

i'm healing...although my voice has dropped a few octaves and i'm sprouting a new patch of chest hair...just kidding!... although the roids do dry me out. i can't seem to drink enough water. it's crazy...i don't really understand how they work, and honestly at this moment, i don't care! i feel great. thanks for all the prayers!!

i've had about as much as i can take with this job. it's so stressful that i leave all tense and crazy. so, i've been searching for months and throwing my resume out there and I just decided today that i taking the bull by it's horns..I applied to 7 jobs today. most of which i'm not qualified for and a few that will scare me if i get them, but what do i have to lose? right? so lets see, from today's possibilities, i could be a copy editor for a paper, a human rights activist, a publicists, a pharmaceutical rep or a special events coordinator for an art museum...what fun...and hey, maybe something will pan out! if not, i guess there's always tomorrow to apply for the animal trainer or art deco collector!

salute'

Comments

Popular Posts