prayers needed please

i need some major prayers if anyone's out there. i think i'm on the verge of giving up at work. it's been growing increasingly harder to crawl outta bed and come into work and when i get here, i've been sluffing. and i hate it. i want to be a hard worker. i want to get in the groove and start getting things done again, but i've had it. and yes, i hear noel's latest message getting louder and louder in my ear. my but is big! i just feel so low. work is hard and i feel like i've applied to 30+ jobs with no response. it's been a hard go. and although steve's wants me to just quit because of the stress, i feel that i need to press on until i find something or have his child...which does make me think...maybe God wants me here in case He does give us a child right away...i mean could you imagine me getting a new job and then turning around in a few months and saying 'yeah, well i'm preggo now...i won't be coming back after the birth'...oye...

so lets see, prayer would be helpful...please. whatever God wants i'm cool with, but (yeah, i know, big but!) if He want's me here, could ya pray for Him to give me a bit more umph to work again? please...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Ouch. Prayers served up. But aren't you glad we don't quite get to see the future? It allows for infinite hope (and finite denial, if we need it) with a gracious and loving God running it.
Anonymous said…
Prayed!

Popular Posts