wowza

**mood: anticipation
**noise: still computer fuzz

thanks for all the prayers you shouted up. i think i just landed the job. more news to come, but after talking to my current boss (i wanted to give him a heads up that i'd applied to a different position) he has encouraged me to think i'll get an offer later today.

and i have to say that my boss rocks. i've had many lousy bosses. and it's such a blessing to be working for someone that i feel, truly cares for my well being and that is here to help make my work life as enjoyable as it can be. i have an amazing boss.

Comments

Me said…
Hey babe, congrats!!!

I'm gogint to try to make it tongiht, but I'm still sleeping 10 hours and night from my illness last week, I'm behind in my grading and grades are due Friday!

Hope to catch ya later!

Popular Posts