baby, God and you

**mood: nauseous
**noise: true...spandau ballet

i find it absolutely amazing how fast my body's changing. it makes me think of all the years i didn't believe in God. my body started changing physically and emotionally within days of conception and it continues to put me in a whirlwind. my thought processes, my growing belly...and other anatomy...color changes, emotional changes, the fact that i'm exhausted everyday and now i get the joys of nausea...it's just crazy to me to think that i have a little person growing inside of me. a little
steve and i. with a brain and thoughts and a heart. how can that just happen? how can a piece of steve and a piece of me just happen to combine and create something so amazingly intricate and beautiful? how could that possibly happen without a God? i already have to pee every hour. i eat constantly, not because i want to but because i'm seriously hungry. my pants are already tight. i sleep 9 hours a night and it's still not enough. i'm crying over anything...so be nice to me!.

i think my belief in God makes this process even more amazing because every day i'm reminded of His majesty, His creativity, His love and His humor...oh, and the fall... maybe it's the hormones, but i look at everyone differently. how each one of us is distinct with individual personalities and beauty that fills us all differently. i see the humanity, but i also see the Godliness in all of you. i thank God for all of you that are part of my life and for all of you i have yet to meet.

this is such a cool time.

Comments

Popular Posts