steve irwin

**mood: a bit sleepy and sick, but on the mend
**noise: put your records on ~ corinne bailey rae

steve and i watched the steve irwin special last night and they included this commercial he did for
ESPN. We were on the floor laughing, so I thought I'd share it. enjoy. on a side note, i'm continually amazed at how strong and articulate his daughter Bindi is. i cry every time i see her. i still haven't figured out if it's because of her amazing spirit or just my hormones...maybe a bit of both...



and then wile I was looking for that commercial, I found this one...the guy, bless his heart...that's all i can say.


Comments

Susan said…
Ok, so you may not remember me, but I ran across your blog and thought I might say hello. So hello, and I agree Bindi is an amazing little girl. Oh, and my last name used to be Heidemann if that helps.

Popular Posts