2nd trimester

**mood:sleepy and headachy
**noise: the heater

well...we made it to the second trimester last saturday!! we're officially 1/3 of the way. scary!! my clothes don't fit and surprisingly, i'm a bit self conscious about it. it surprises me to hear people say 'let me see your belly'. are they serious? do they think i'm really going to lift up my shirt for them to see me? it's not like i have this huge baby bump yet,,,it's silly.

being with the baby in the first few weeks scares me. what if we don't know what to do? i know i'm being silly, but i'm a but nervous about it.

yesterday a good friend of mine found out that she's preggo too! i'm excited for her. and for me...now i have someone to go through this with!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hope i didn't steal your thunder, though ;)
Phoenix Rising said…
of course not!!! there's no thunder to be stolen here! i'm just excited we get to share the experience and that our babes will be close!
Anonymous said…
i know. i was kidding.
Anonymous said…
ooh. happy valentine's day!

Popular Posts