animals

**mood:well
**noise:jesusland ~ ben folds five

i've always been a huge animal fan. i had them
throughout my childhood and i had a cat all through college...which i found a good home for because my husband is deathly allergic. has been his entire life. he can be around them for an hour or two, but then it affects his breathing. i've heard him wheeze so bad before, i thought we'd have to make a run for the er. he's allergic to dogs too, but not so bad. we both love dogs, but it's just not worth it unless we found a hypoallergenic one. and even that, i'm not sure if it would be worth the try. but i still daydream sometimes about having a dog. my favorite would have to be either a golden, aussie or great dane...but for some reason i've always liked pugs too. any thing with a face like that and snores is cool in my book...i ran into this picture on the web today and just had to share...who could say no to this face?

Comments

Jack said…
I want one!!!

Popular Posts