baby update

**mood: happy
**noise: nothing...simply the quiet.

i hit the 20 week mark on saturday. we're half way there, which is a bit frightening as well as exciting. so far i've only gained 12 pounds. 10 in my first trimester, so in the past few months, i've only gained 2. which is nice. i wanna stay on track on my weight and not go too hog wild! also, my blood pressure was 90/50! wowza!! i usually have lower blood pressure ~ 110/80 (normal is 120/80) but 90/50, that's crazy! but the doc said it was fine. just know if you see me passed out in the hall somewhere, help me out!

we have an ultrasound on the 17th. we're excited about that. we don't want to know the sex, but it will just be cool to see the kiddo hanging out in there. hopefully we don't get a spread eagle shot where we see an appendage...we like the suspense.

well, anyway...just wanted to give an update. all is well with the kid. and the kiddos room is looking nice too!!

Comments

Popular Posts