**mood: ok
**noise:out of the depths ~ sinead o'conner

i want to start by saying thank you. you have all done so much to help me heal. whether it was coming to the hospital, bringing dinners, sending flowers or gifts, sending quick emails or comments of support, encouragement and love, sitting and listening, stopping by or calling to check up on us, praying for us, crying with us. all that you've done, thank you. i know it's just 2 little words but they are filled with all the love and true gratitude i have. a quick prayer, a brief message, a dinner...they touched us beyond belief and helped us in immeasurable amounts. thank you.

these past 29 days i've spend in my house. the quietness has been healing. my journaling has been healing. spending time in
rage, in prayer, in frustration and in peace has all been healing. within the past 5 days, i've noticed a change within me. a quiet. i still hurt. i still long for a dream that will never come to fruition. yet i feel a peace. i know i will still have hard days, hard moments. yet i see the light surrounding me now. no longer am i stumbling around the darkness bumping into lost dreams and re-opening fresh wounds. i see hope. because of this i know my posts will be changing and i just wanted to warn you. some days i might not have much to say. don't worry. i know some of you do when i don't post. some days may be my traditional old blog posts...sorry!! and others may be me calling out for prayer after being blind-sided by grief. i wish i could shut off my grief. i wish i could only see the the good that has come out of losing Jorai, but i've heard that a parent will never get over this type of loss.

i just wanted to let you know. i'm healing. more than i thought was possible. and i have to believe that it has only been by the grace of God that i'm here. not only has He comforted me, even while taking my verbal abuses, but he has been loving, only as our Father can be. and He has brought me you. all of you mean so much to me. some i have never met, some i have just met and some i have known for years. i love you all. thank you for being there.

now on to life...

after being in this house for 29 days, i've realized that i need to start the job search. so i'm asking for your help...do you know of anything? the amount of pay doesn't really matter to me nor does what i'm doing...well, to an extent...i like and have experience in creating publications, brochures and educational materials, facilitating educational sessions...safety, both chemical and industrial, food safety and animal care (i used to be an unlicensed vet tech). but i would love to work in anything that has person to person contact. receptionist, secretary, editor (yes, i realize i don't use correct capitalization!). anything you've seen or personally need, let me know. please. i'd take almost anything, as long as i don't have to commute anymore! if you don't know of anything, could you pray for me to find the position God wants me to be in?

thanks again.

Comments

Popular Posts