we're leaving tomorrow night for washington. i haven't been back in almost 4 years. it will be good to get lost in the woods again, see old friends and breath in the mountain air. i probably won't be blogging. my folks do have a computer, but the connection is snail slow, but i will probably be checking my email on and off. as much as it will be wonderful being in the woods, it will feel strange not being on the computer...for the past 2 months, this has been my outlet. i'll actually have to start penning my thoughts rather than typing them!!

here's where we're going. it's a small town in the foothills of mt. rainier called packwood. my family has a cabin there.


the town...it's tiny and surrounded by national forest.

the cabin


a cool waterfall near bypackwood lake

we'll be back on the 7th. until then, peace


Comments

Doctor Rick said…
I've been there and it's beautiful. Mt. Rainer, right?

Popular Posts