does eating ice cream after exercising cancel out the calories burned? hmmm...ice cream was on sale yesterday at kroger. i couldn't resist.

i start back to work this thursday. i wish i was more excited about it. i think the first few weeks will blow. i don't know if i can handle everyone coming up to me and telling me how sorry they are. i think i may just have to hold myself up in a closed office. i also need to confront them with the hours they're screwing me with. it's making it near impossible to work around. i wanted to find a part time job or volunteer, yet i can't say that i'll need to work different hours every week now can i. i was also going to sign up for a few exercise classes...but with my current days switching every week, i'll only be able to hit classes every other week. i still can't believe they're screwing me like this. i guess it shouldn't surprise me...but it does. i'd like to keep this job, but i have to admit, with the way they're treating me with switching around my days every week, i'm looking for something different. probably another part time job so i can still volunteer. it'll make me sad if i have to leave. i love my job, but i'm not going to allow someone to screw me like that. it's not right.

ok...enough crabbing. off to meijer.

Comments

Yi said…
I have a confession to make: I totally am the kind of person who would excise so she can eat more ice cream... TOTALLY ;)

Popular Posts