first day back

**mood:overwhelmed
**noise:air

by 8:30 i've managed to break down 3 times here at work. once when i walked up to my office and saw
that some co-workers had placed flowers, chocolate and a card at the door, once when the women, who is now sharing my office, had come in to ask me how i was doing...and then someone just walked into my office fast, said they were so glad to have me back and gave me a huge hug.

this is going to be a hard first day back friends. please pray for me. i feel so weak.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kim,
I am going to pray for you once I get done writing. It is so tough going back to work. There is no easy way about it. Again, wouldn't it be great to go around, above, or below the pain? No, we have to go through the pain. My first day back at work, I prayed silently, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..." over and over. It did help give me peace. I promise, it does get easier. The first day is the most dreadful. I pray that the Holy Spirit wraps you in peace and protects you from today's storm. I am thinking of you all day. Many hugs to you.
Tiffany

Popular Posts