i just can't sop crying tonight. the despair has taken hold again. i don't know why it comes in waves like this. i just keep wishing that i could hold on to the happy memories of Jorai within me, happy and kicking, instead i keep reliving the horror. her birth, her limpness. i would do anything to see her laughing right now. to see the light of her eyes. to hold her. this will never be reality for me as i live my days on this earth. it can only be in dreams. i long to have those dreams too. to be with her in my dreams, but they don't come either.

i haven't cried this hard in weeks. i haven't felt this despair. but it's here now. with a vengeance. why? why does it keep coming? steve said today that he sometimes gets mad at himself if he forgets for a little bit about what we've lost. why does this process seem never ending? i feel as if i'm in this vast tunnel. some days i see the light of day and have hope for the possibility of being parents but then i seem to lose my hold and fall even deeper down the side and what once was blue sky is now only darkness. tonight has darkness. it's all around me. i should be upstairs in my husbands arms but i didn't want to wake him with my tears. so i sit here in the darkness alone. sad that my husband gets mad at himself if he forgets for a bit and utter devestation within myself for all we've lost.

i prayed a prayer tonight to bring our daughter into our dreams tonight. i prayed that they would be happy dreams. the only dream i've had of her was her frozen and melting. just another bad vision to keep with all the others. i need a happy vision of her. i know deep down that she's up in heaven with Jesus and Jayden and all of our family and friends who have passed, whooping it up, but i would love to have that vision of her. i vision her frail lifeless body daily, i retrace my steps of those horrid days surrounding her passing. i want so badly to see her happy.

this sadness is all consuming me at times. i want to be hopeful. i want to see life in my eyes again. will i ever find the peace i search for? God, please help us.

Comments

ShannaKay said…
Nights always seem the hardest to deal with sometimes, because there's no light to clear away the fog and warm your heart. Love you! We'll be in town this weekend for the Folk Fest...we'll have to meet up! Take care of yourself : )
Anonymous said…
I feel your weight, and I want to help you carry your burden. I am praying, but please let me know if you want to talk or do something else. You've been referring to dreams a lot. We should talk about that sometime, too... they can be dangerous or wonderful...
Love. Jen.

Popular Posts