things i'm grateful for

let me try this again...

God...He's everything. He keeps me breathing and taking the first step in the morning. He loves me and that's the best feeling in the world.

steve...amazing...he's my husband and he's simply amazing. what more can i say...really i could stop here.

Jorai...the time we got to spend together may have been short, but she will forever be a constant reminder of God's love for us. she was an amazing little girl and i cannot wait to meet her again.

my family...as difficult as it is to find common ground, i love them. and i know they love me and for the most part, they support me. and, well, they're family.

my in-laws and the rest of steve's family...they are amazing. truly amazing. i used to be afraid of joining a family, but seriously, steve's family is so supportive and loving. it's beautiful.

my friends...i've always kept people at bay. since losing Jorai, i've really tried to step out a bit more and it's been refreshing. it's hard for me to count on people, because in my past, i've always been let down. but not now. my friends rock and i find peace in letting them in.

tiffany...i hate the fact that she had to lose Jayden just as i lost Jorai, but i'm so glad we met and became friends. it is so wonderful to have someone who fully understands my pain and whom i've become so close to.

my ministry...which scares me tremendously, but allows God to challenge and use me. i'm in 2 ministries now. one that i feel comfortable in and one i feel quite uncomfortable in. but, i know this is where i'm suppose to be. i can feel God surrounding both ministries and that excites me. but i never thought i'd be a part of 2 ministries. my faith has come a long way in 3 years!

my health...although there are times i feel as if i could give up, for the most part i feel so grateful to have such a healthy life.

and lastly, the ability to wake up each morning and start a new day. it might continue to be sunny or it might all turn to shit, but i get to wake each day knowing that there's hope for the day.

Comments

Popular Posts