books on tape

i've almost finished my harry potter books on tape, that i got addicted to this summer. i never thought i'd like listening to books...i've only listened to books i've already read, so i'm not sure if i'll get the same amount out of listening to one i haven't read, but i'm willing to give it a go. having them to listen to on my commutes, really help the drive...so i'm on the quest for more. any suggestions? had any good reads lately? i'm looking for something light, fun....i don't know...really any suggestion would be nice.

thanks! off to goodwill...


...books on tape, i've listened to so far...
all the harry potter's...read by stephen fry of course...they seriously rock, just like reading the book...total amazement
catcher in the rye...this sucked....the person reading it, not the book
into the wild...great..and although i can't stand the author, it was cool that he read the book.
digital fortress...couldn't finish it...again, the reader sucked...he didn't fit the story..

Comments

Dan Price said…
I should record myself reading Catcher in The Rye because it's one of my favorite books...
Phoenix Rising said…
it was mine too...you should!!! it would be so much better!
Yi said…
"The Kite Runner" on DVD is amazing... I listened to it last year on my commute, I found myself sitting in the car long after I arrived at my destination so I could listen to it some more. Listen to it when you get a chance :)
Phoenix Rising said…
sweet yi, thanks! i just got it.

Popular Posts