i got an email from a friend of mine the other day that really struck me. i never thought of our pregnancy like this. but it makes sense and brings me comfort.
one thing for you both to remember is, this pregnancy is totally separate from the last and Jorai's accident was freakishly odd, and not a common occurrence, so try to think along those lines...it is a whole new day and I am sure that Jorai will be with you during this time and helping to take care of that little one.
it is a whole new day, this is a whole new pregnancy, Jorai passed because of a freak occurrence of a cord aneurysm. it's a whole new pregnancy. these few words have brought me comfort. i need to change me way of thinking.

on a flip note...although i'm having a wonderful time at home, only working 2 days a week, i find that i sometimes get a bit frustrated with the housework. i feel like since i'm home, i should keep it up, do the dishes, make dinner, do laundry...all the normal 'house mom' chores. but i feel like there's always more to do. i do the dishes but soon there's more, i tidy up, but in a few hours it's trashed again...i feel like it's never ending...and at times, i get grouchy about it. i think i need an attitude adjustment...my mom would be so proud of that last statement!

Comments

itsnotmeitsme said…
I just found your blog and I'm really glad I did. You sound like a wonderful person, not shitty at all! and I think you have the faith to carry you through your pain.

Popular Posts