i had my second dr. appointment this morning. everything looks great. my hormone levels went from the low 100's to mid 500's in 1 1/2 days. so yea...but when we went in we had a new nurse. she took my weight and then led me to the ultrasound room to ask me 'on a scale of 0-10, 10 being the highest, what is your pain today?'. never being asked that in a 'normal' obgyn appointment, i was a bit taken aback. freaking out, i had to wait almost 20 minutes for the doctor. thinking i was losing the baby the entire time...how silly. why would she ask me what my pain is? the doctor thought is was strange too...but after all that worry that very long 20 minutes, it was wonderful to hear everything was great. i go back in 4 weeks.

yesterday i was exhausted and my head was heavy all day, last night i woke with a screaming headache, so i folded and took something...which i didn't want to do, but i was in pain...this morning i'm still exhausted and have a slight headache. it's hard being exhausted every day. but i'm not complaining!!! i've got a little one growing inside me!!

Comments

Popular Posts