mind tricks

my mind keeps reminding me that it's time to buy a car seat and all the other baby 'essentials'. it's like my brain doesn't register the past four months ever happening. my brain thinks i'm 7 months pregnant, not 3 weeks. it's very bizarre. we have until around june 9 to get things ready, but my brain still thinks we only have 3 months. i can't describe it...it's just really silly.

i was a bit crampY yesterday....nothing bad and i don't think it had anything to do with the baby. i was really active and so i think it was just strains, but they scared me. other than that, i was just super excited and felt amazingly blessed. i have a feeling that's how i'll feel for the next 8 months. uberly blessed and excited, yet freaked out with any lack of movement or pain or some other fear. but i can't dwell on that. i need to be positive.

i can't wait to call my doctor this morning!

Comments

Popular Posts