**mood: exausted
**noise: the wind

the past 3 days have been really hard. i struggle to stay awake. i'm so weak. nausea comes on and off, but it's starting to stay away. i have a pressure in my head that's nothing i've felt before...i've never had a migraine, but i think this might be what it feels like when it's starting to come on...my brain feels heavy, almost swollen. i have pain that comes and goes, but what's hard is the eye pain. when the sun gets bright, i have sharp pain. again, it comes and goes, but it takes so muc
h out of me. i'm not hungry, just exhausted. i slept 12 hours last night and then came down stairs to watch 3 hours of tv shows online. and i still feel exhausted.

at times i wonder if i'm making 2 babies. oye! that would be a surprise...my fathers an identical twin...but that doesn't up my chances...it's probably nothing, but i was never this exhausted with Jorai. again, i'm not complaining, that's one thing i refuse to do in this pregnancy! but it is hard. i miss my energy. i feel like a wilty flower...have you ever seen a gerber daisy that's totally dehydrated? they get all wilty and can't hold up their flower. so they flop over and throw t
heir head in the dirt...but as soon as you give it a bit of water, the stem lifts back up and the daisy is as beautiful as it was before...i need some of that water...i don't like my face in the dirt. it makes me sad.

Comments

ShannaKay said…
I think its the 12wk point that they say your energy level will pick back up again, due to balancing out the hormones.

But they also say that if you're having twins, you may stay tired throughout.

hmmmm.....

Keep your feet up and don't fret. You're growing a baby (ies) : ) : )
Anonymous said…
So, wow! I haven't read your blog in a couple months and ditto for several others. I decided this morning I needed to catch up on all the blogs I've been neglecting.
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy and excited for you! I know this is going to be a wonderful pregnancy and an amazing baby (ies?)!!!

Popular Posts