**mood: exhausted since my husband woke me up at 4:50...not happy...
**noise: my husband breathing and turning pages

so i feel a bit silly...i took another pregnancy test this morning. this is my last, i swear...there have been 6 now...but i just can't seem to believe that i'm actually pregnant again. i don't feel like i did the last time i was pregnant. my brain still thinks i'm 7 months along. and 7 months along is a lot different than 4 weeks...which is apparently what i turned yesterday. well, anyway, i just had this feeling that i wasn't pregnant. and i was afraid to go to the doctors and have them look at me with those bad news eyes and tell me that there must have been an error with the tests because i'm not pregnant.

but i am. another positive. and when steve woke me up...still not happy about it...i was famished. i haven't been this hungry in 4 months. so i made faken bacon and blueberry waffles. yummie. but i'm still sleepy. silly husband. this 5am thing is not so good for the wifey!

i'll give y'all an update on the doctors appointment i have tomorrow.

Comments

Eric Henry said…
why is steve up so early?
Phoenix Rising said…
he's been waking up early lately on his own, so he's decided to use the time to hang out with Jesus. which, i should probably join him in...but it's so hard. if i do join him, the probability of falling asleep on my bible is pretty high.

Popular Posts