my pants hurt

i realized today that i'm uncomfortable in my pants. it's not fair...not that i'm complaining...but i really wish i could wear jeans to work. that's the one thing i purchased after having Jorai. my pre-pregnancy work pants are tight. i can get them on, but they're tight. real tight. i had lost the weight i put on when i carried Jorai, but my body shape changed and the old pants, just aren't working. since i'm pregnant, i figured that i could wear some of my maternity clothes...yeah, that didn't work. they just fell off me. so i'm stuck with either buying new pants, i'm cheap! that won't happen, or simply wearing the old tight ones. which sucks. i feel totally uncomfortable. i just shut my door so i could unzip my pants for a bit. how silly!

it doesn't help that people are already looking at my belly to see if i've popped yet. i'm only 7 weeks, people! and seriously, my tummy can't pop! it was just carrying a child not even 4 months before i got pregnant. there's nothing to pop.

so, i feel restricted and self conscious! i was talking to a friend today who mentioned how long it seems my first trimester is taking. yeeaaaa! i feel like i've been pregnant for 9 months now! well, i guess i have, literally...i just had a 3 1/2 month break. this is going to be one long pregnancy!

but it sure feels good!

Comments

Eric Henry said…
just do what all the college girls are doing these days: go with a skirt and the thick opaque tights. (I assume they do this because it's comfortable and warm, but how do I know, I'm not a girl)

Popular Posts