nausea has hit. woke up this morning fine, got my brakes fixed, went out to lunch...all fine...but by the time i got home to check/respond to emails, it hit. the lump in my throat...the headache...the swirls and twirls...ugh

i'm making chicken tortilla soup...it kinda sounds good, kinda horrible...my completely amazing husband is stopping by mimi maternity after work to get me preggie pops..which are suppose to ease tummy issues...we'll see.

i love my husband. he takes such wonderful care of me.

in money saving news...the toyota needed all new breaks...shoes, pads and 1 rotor. steve took it to tuffy to get a quote. $245 for the front $488 for all 4. sticker shocked, i looked through the phonebook and found discount mufflers and brakes on cedar...i went there today for a quote and left with all new brakes. they only charged me $222. $222 for all 4 brakes. if you need brakes...go check them out.

Comments

Popular Posts