baby dream

**mood: excited
**noise: the heat

last night i had a super long dream about the baby. it all started by me waking up in a hospital room and thinking we had lost the baby again, i started looking around and crying when all of a sudden someone handed me a baby girl. she was little, like Jorai, but alive, pink and she had this crazy black curly hair...kinda like tiffany's, now that i think about it! HA!. but it fell to almost her shoulders and she had these brilliant blue eyes. i fed her, changed her into a cloth diaper and when i returned we were in a huge party where everyone came to congratulate us. there we people from my high school that i haven't talked to in ages, people from my work that have since left, church friends...it was crazy.

she was beautiful and alive and i know it was just a dream...but it gave me hope. oh and the funny part...so if it's a girl, we've decided on the name Selah..but in my dream, steve named her penelope parker. too funny.

Comments

Anonymous said…
there's your hope and peace, mama.

Popular Posts