i had a doctors appointment last friday to talk about my meds. she took her time with me and we really went over the benefits of taking the meds...she even made me feel a bit more comfortable taking heartburn meds too. i started taking them the wednesday before i lost Jorai, so i'm super scared of them...but she made me finally see that they couldn't have had any affect on the cord or blood...so that makes me a bit happier. my breathing is better, still a bit forced, but i know it will only get better now and more air for the baby is always better!

when i was there, i had asked her if it was still too soon to hear a heartbeat. she said it was but then asked if i wanted to see it. so i was whisked away to the ultrasound room and got to see our little embryo. it was cool...really just a blob. but a blob with a beating heart! so that was cool. it made it a bit more real to me.
it was pretty cool.

Comments

Popular Posts