i have a quandary. mozilla keeps freezing on my mac. i've deleted it and re-installed it...but it still happens. when i use safari, there's a lot of functions that aren't supported...like google docs and certain functions of blogspot...and gtalk doesn't work...which i don't use often, but it's nice.

so i don't know what to do. i've been using safari, but i continually have to switch to mozilla. in fact today i was on the eriv site praying for people and i wanted to send a quick prayer message...that doesn't work on safari either. oye...any suggestions from the mac folks out there?

Comments

Eric Henry said…
get a pc.... ;)

you probably just need to delete it a different way. macs are too simple sometimes and you think you are deleting something when you're only deleting part of it.

if i had time i'd be right on it for you. maybe kristie knows how...

you could try doing a search on the firefox support site.
Phoenix Rising said…
thanks eric. i'll research it a bit more. i know you're uber busy. no worries!
Anonymous said…
Strangely enough, I've been having the same problem with my mac. Tonight I am having someone look at it to see if there is something that can be done about it. Please let me know if you come up with a solution, and I will definitely let you know if I figure anything out!

Popular Posts