so my boss changed my hours at work again yesterday. i'll be working every monday and tuesday now...which will be nice to have 2 'solid' days rather than switching them up every week, but the crummy part is that they are both late days. one day i'll work till 5:30...the other until 6:30...and the 6:30 day is in hastings so i won't even get home until 7:30.

but the thing that's frustrating, is that they're still coming to me every week asking me to switch around my hours. as if they think that all i do is sit around the house doing nothing. it's frustrating. i don't understand how a company can think that they can change your work days every week and toy around with your schedule whenever they want. it's incredibly frustrating. and what's more frustrating...they never ask. my boss didn't come to me to ask me if i could change my work days to monday and tuesday. i was just told. plain and simple.

i'm counting my days there. not that i don't like it. i love my job. but i hate knowing that my boss has doesn't care about me, my life or my plans. i feel like i'm a toy in her way to the top and it really makes me realize how important it is for managers to care about their employees rather than simply use them and toss them to the curb when their done.

if there are any managers out there reading...please care for your employees. if you treat them well, they will treat you well. you'll be amazed how much more productive and loyal they'll be to someone who treats them as you would like to be treated.

Comments

Popular Posts