changes

i've noticed in the past week or so that i can't do the things i've been getting use to again these past 6 months. like bend over normal, or sit on the ground doing crafts. now if i sit too long on the floor, my back kills and the whole bending over thing is surprising since my belly isn't huge yet, but it's just big enough that it makes it difficult to bend over. i have to spread my legs apart when sitting, so my belly has a crevice to fall into. if i forget, i feel this really strange pressure and twinge that reminds me that i have a growing child within me.

my pants are getting tight and my shirts/sweaters don't fit. all my preggo clothes were springy/summery clothes...so i went out yesterday and got a few shirts. i'd love to find a sweater that doesn't make me look like a tent. i need some luck with that one!

i went to refill my asthma medication the other day and found that they won't refill it because the insurance company wants me to try a steroidal inhaler before covering singular. my predictions is that singular is expensive, and since insurance companies only care about money, they don't want to prescribe it. the problem is that i've tried other drugs without success...so they want a pregnant woman with asthma to go off her medication. that's smart...my doctors office is trying to work it out...we'll see...as of wednesday, i'm out of asthma medication. this should be fun.

other than that, all is well. steve keeps being called into work. so that sucks. i hate him having to go in every hour for a silly paper jam. it's nice pay, but he has no time to relax during the weekend. i feel bad.

Comments

Anonymous said…
as for the sweater I have one word for you- cardigan. I worked nights when I was pregnant and was always cold, so I wore cute t-shirts with a scrub "jacket" instead of regular scrubs and it worked out well. The same idea should apply- cute shirt with a comfy, warm cardigan, lets the belly be free while keeping you warm & stylish!
Phoenix Rising said…
thanks for the tip kellie. you crack me up!
Anonymous said…
:) I just re-read my comment & it was kinda silly. haha

Popular Posts