food

i haven't been the best eater in this pregnancy. with Jorai, i was structured. i ate specific meals and made sure i got in enough fruit and veggies. every day i made sure of this.

i wish i was more determined to be healthy in this pregnancy. i don't know if it's the fear of losing this child too that keeps me from being a food nazi as i once was or what. i'm still taking care of myself, don't get me wrong, but i didn't eat any veggies yesterday until dinner when i realized it and downed some. as the day passes i have to think about how much water i've had and veggies and protein. it seems as if my diet this pregnancy has consisted of grains and cheese. i need to be more structured in my meal patterns. and exercise too. i just feel such a lack of motivation.

on the bright side, i've started to feel movement. little flips and swirls throughout the day. it's a nice feeling. it comforts me and reminds me of the joy steve and i use to have when we would feel Jorai. i can't wait until he starts to feel this new child. i think it's starting to hit him that i'm actually pregnant again. i'm showing a lot more and we're finishing up the nursery. i see him more excited and than brings me joy. i'm 17 weeks today. 3 weeks until our ultrasound. it seems as if the time is starting to speed up a bit. that's a nice change!

i've had 3 friends deliver in this month. crazy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I get what your saying about your diet this time vs. last, but maybe you should just go with it and let your body tell you what it needs. Of course, try to get the fruits and veggies, but also try not to stress about it. Before I got pregnant with Eli, I ate tons of chicken and fish, very little red meat. When I was pregnant, I suddenly craved red meat- steak/burger, you name it, I wanted it. Turns out my blood work showed mild anemia, so even though it wasn't what I thought I should be eating, my body knew I needed the iron.
Just my two cents- don't know if that helps or not!
Unknown said…
Hi Kellie,

I was bored and decided to search my name on google (I know I'm pretty lame lol) And I guess that there are two Kellie Bankos in the world.

Kinda weird considering Banko isnt a very common name. I guess im not unique anymore lol.

Where about are you from? Im Australian.

Would be interesting to talk to you, I would love to know if you know where the family name comes from.

My email is kbanko@gmail.com

Kell.

Popular Posts