i have issues

i like grocery shopping with my husband. he really doesn't like to go all that much...but i love it when he does. my problem is that he likes tortilla chips. i like chips too, but to keep them out of my house and thus my mouth, i avoid the chip aisle. i can handle tortilla chips in my home because i'm not a huge fan, but it's the other chips, the greasy ones that have flavors. the really bad ones. i love them. when they're in the house, that's all i eat.

steve went shopping with me last night. he also went down the chip aisle. since i was pushing the cart, i followed him. i came home with cheddar cheese pringles. they're almost gone. in 24 hours they're almost gone. this is why i avoid the chip aisle.

Comments

heather j said…
I have the same issue with donuts! I can't have them in my house or else I will eat them all. So why is it that I just bought some tonight? Plus, Josiah is also an addict. Oye ve! Why do we bring in the bad stuff ;) Because it's soooo good, that's why!
Phoenix Rising said…
oye...2 tim hortons just opened up within a mile of us...he tempts me every day to come inside and eat donuts. i've only caved once since they have chocolate donut holes...but the temptations is still there.

i think i love food too much!
Katie said…
Thanks to Suzanne, I've fallen in love with Dill Pickle potato chips - the greasy, flavored kind. I keep telling myself not to pick up a new bag at Meijer... but they were ON SALE.
Honestly, how is one to resist??
Phoenix Rising said…
yeah, i actually pointed those out to steve in meijer!! too funny. those are yummy!
Anonymous said…
So I'm stuck on the Sour Cream and Onion. I bought a bag and almost finished them in one night, until Trav took them away from me and told me to eat something more healthy.

Shanna

Popular Posts