another snack debacal

after searching for over an hour in babies r us for registry items today, my sweet tooth was ranging. thinking that cold stone was just up the street, i started thinking of a chocolate milkshake. of course my anticipation grew as i neared the store but it came crashing to a hault when the store looked dark. could they be closed? it was 2:30pm...how could it be closed. the hours said that they should be open, there were no postings on the door telling me differently...so i got out of my car and went to open the door.

locked. you've got to be kidding me?

again! my craving will not be satisfied. blasted!!! is God trying to tell me to lay off the snacks or what?!?!

pissed off, i drove all the way to frador so i could go to baskin robbins. my shake wasn't very good. but i still got to partake in my craving.

stinking cold stone.

Comments

ShannaKay said…
List cravings here:
choc chip cookies
valentine candy hearts
mint choc chip ice cream
Targets Raspberry Pomegranate Slushie
Sour Patch Kids
and finally....gummy spice drops.

bad me!!
Anonymous said…
I went to Coldstone twice this week and to my major disspaointment, it was closed..the sign says "Closed for inventory Jan 2." BLAST!!

Popular Posts