girly talk

~WARNING~ the below talks about pregnancy craziness

ok, so last night i felt my under wire bra cutting into me. which isn't fun. but i thought it was strange, seeing this is a nice bra. never had a problem with it. but i do wear it a lot so i just though that maybe it's just seen it's better days.

but of course i still put it on this morning. and around noon, i felt some major bra pressure so i took a look...there was a deep red line circumferencing my torso. is that the right word? anyway...i have a sneaky suspicion that my milk is coming in. guess it's time for a bigger bra!

so why am i blogging about this?

i find the miracle of pregnancy and birth fascinating. and for any woman who has gone through either and still believes there's no God, her disbelief baffles me. for any man who has witnessed their significant other progressing though a pregnancy and then have held his newborn baby and
still believes there's no God, his disbelief baffles me. my brothers believe in evolution. that baffles me. how can a man and women have sex with all the wetness and stuff and then poof...a beautiful child is born? how can you witness all the crazy changes a woman goes through and how that amazingly crafted child is born and still not believe?

within 1 day, my girls went from normal to momma boobs. yesterday, i wasn't feeling the baby move much, today she's moving like a butterfly swimmer. the changes a woman goes through in pregnancy is amazing. it's indescribable.

that's why i'm talking about my girls. each little change, reminds me that God is using my body to create life. how cool is that!

Comments

Mindy Richmond said…
I could not wear underwire bras during most of my pregnancy for some reason. They did the same thing to me as you describe.

Oh yes, the girls and how they change! I do not have the same pair I had before. Pregnancy is fascinating, isn't it?
Anonymous said…
I loved that part about pregnancy. The sisters looked marvelous! Afterwards when my milk came in, I looked like Pamela Lee. That didn't last long though, and you and I know the reason for that. DOH!

Popular Posts