sweet punkin pie

we had our ultrasound today.  it was so cool.  this child is such a mover, the ultrasound tech had a hard time getting a piture!  we had quite a few really cool pics of Jorai.  with this child we have 3 and 2 are about the same!  too funny.  i keep telling steve our child's moving around, kicking and punching me...i think he was starting not to belive me since he can't feel anything yet.  but when he saw that child on the screen,moving all over the place, he was amazed.  

we didn't get a good pic of the cord.  i think i'm going to ask my doc if she could refer me to a 3 or 4-d ultrasound so we can see the cord better.  just to make me feel better.  

it was wonderful to see our baby moving and fully formed within me.  the heart was pumping like crazy...~150 bpm, it looked like she was sucking her thumb and we even saw her open and close her mouth.  pretty cool.  i wish i could see that every week!!  

and no...we're not finding out the sex.  the child hide herself well!!

here are the pics..

profile pic with hand on left side of face

leg~ hip on right side of pic with leg extending left..looks like another long legged baby!

picture of profile



Comments

Eric Henry said…
4-d? I didn't know that we even had more than 3 dimensions.... ;)

Popular Posts