back from florida

and...it's snowing.  joy

the sun and warmth was wonderful.  we had a few picnics at our engagement spot along the beach, got to see a few sunsets, saw a geriatric circus, ate ben and jerry's ice cream, almost went to a fishing festival, kinda saw a manatee, found a dress to wear to will and monaca's wedding, had a old man ask me on the plane if i had to purchase 2 tickets since i was so large...nice, got to shop at trader joes when we got back into d-town...and well, just relaxed.  i'll post some pictures when i get some extra time.  

while on vacation i got some crappy news.  they're reinstating my position to a full time position.  which in normal circumstances might be nice, but it's an all or nothing deal.  i either have to go back to work full time at 6 months preggo for the last 3 months of my pregnancy, or i have to quit.  which kinda sucks.  it's been nice working my 2 days a week.  i currently don't feel comfortable working full time with what happened to Jorai last june...but then when i think if i lost another child, i would be totally jobless.  it's just a sucky situation.  but steve and i talked about it and in the long run, we think it's best to resign.  personally, i don't understand how they can pull my days away from me one month and then make it mandatory to take my days back another, but it just reminds me that businesses don't really care about you anyway.  they're only out for themselves. i just need to remember that God's in control.  He's setting my life before me.  I just need to be trusting of Him and let go of my doubts.  

hopefully i'll be able to stay on until they find someone to replace me.  but if they do find someone who will work for  peanuts and have one of the most crappy health insurance premiums out there, then i'll be jobless as of march 1.  which i guess may be a good time anyway...i'll probably start nesting sometime around april...and i could take on some more volunteer days at ele's place and that's when i'll start seeing the doc more too...also march 17th marks my 28th week.  the same week we lost Jorai.  so it'll be a rough go anyway...maybe this is a better thing that i thought.

the babe's doing well.  if i hadn't already had 2 ultrasounds i would think i was having twins.  i feel movement at the same time at complete opposite sides of my belly.  i'm thinking this child is going to long.  just like their sister was.  

so that's my update in a nutshell...i'll post some pics soon

Comments

Popular Posts