my house is a disaster, but i don't want to clean it

so i'll waste some time on the blog...

i think the rash is getting better.  it's doesn't look so raw and horrible.  i hope it's not a hormonal thing.  i like my face normal and i really hate scratching it off every moment or two. 

baby news:

this child keeps me on my toes.  some days i feel movement all day long.  i can even see it when i watch my belly, which amazes me since i'm only 23 weeks along.  other days, this child rarely moves.  it totally freaks me out.  of course i instantly think i'm losing the baby.  i try to relax and think all is well, but of course it's easier to say than do.  yesterday was one of those days.  i was waiting all day for movement.  the littlest movements would make my tension ease a little, but they were few and far between, until of course last night while i was trying to concentrate on my hypnobabies cd...and then the kid was going crazy!  today, it's my typical banshee baby.  as soon as i woke, this babe was twirling inside me.  and all day as been the same.  

is that normal?  to feel so much movement one day and then hardly anything at all the next?

Comments

Popular Posts